Thursday, February 3, 2011

Gorgeous Men......... yummy!!!!

So, just in time for Valentines, I thought I'd make a small list of some of the gorgeous men who I think are scrummy yummy....

Starting with:
Mr. Bradley Cooper - that sexy cheeky grin, those eyes.....how lucky is Renee Zellweger?
Jesse Williams - Yummy Yummy...those gorgeous green eyes.....mostly known for Greys Anatomy and that Rihanna video (with his shirt off - le sigh...)







Tyson Beckford - Gorgeous male model although I think hes a presenter now.. who cares - he's so nice to just look/stare at.....( and drool over).
Liev Schreiber - pity hes married (to the gorgeous Naomi Watts) with kids!
Ryan Reynolds - Scarlett's loss is our gain...:)
Wentworth Miller - Just gorgeous... the main reason for watching Prison Break re-runs!!
Max Martini - Very sexy but not very well-known but watch "The Unit"... seriously - watch it !!!

Ian Somerhalder - Another beautiful man with beautiful blue eyes... only reason for watching Vampire Diaries!!

LL Cool J - those abs and that smile.... smoothhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
I would call them eye-candy but thats sexist and politically incorrect - righttt?????
I have to admit that for me personally I just loveeeeeeeeee a man with a great sense of humour and incredibly sexy eyes... and a hot bod doesn't hurt either....ha ha ha ....

Enjoy
Big Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment